23 Feb Unaudited Group Results for Six Months Ended December 2014
Declaration of Interim and final dividends | Shoprite Holdings Limited | Unaudited Group Results for Six Months Ended December 2014
The board has declared an interim dividend of 143 cents (2014: 132 cents) per ordinary
share, payable to shareholders on Monday, 23 March 2015. The dividend has been
declared out of income reserves. The last day to trade cum dividend will be Friday,
13 March 2015. As from Monday, 16 March 2015, all trading of Shoprite Holdings Ltd
shares will take place ex dividend. The record date is Friday, 20 March 2015. Share
may not be dematerialised or rematerialised between Monday, 16 March 2015,
and Friday, 20 March 2015, both days inclusive.
In terms of the Dividends Tax, the following additional information is disclosed:
1. The local dividend tax rate is 15%.
2. There are no STC credits available.
3. The net local dividend amount is 121.55 cents per share for shareholders liable to pay
Dividends Tax and 143 cents per share for shareholders exempt from paying Dividends
4. The issued ordinary share capital of Shoprite Holdings Ltd as at the date of this
is 572 871 960 ordinary shares.
5. Shoprite Holdings Ltd’s tax reference number is 9775/112/71/8.
- February 23, 2015 Create Date
- 624.07 KB File Size
- Expiry Date