06 Mar Notice Of The 58th Annual General Meeting For The Year Ended 31 December 2019
Notice of AGM, EGM | Puma Energy Zambia Plc | Notice Of The 58th Annual General Meeting For The Year Ended 31 December 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 58th Annual General Meeting of the members of Puma Energy Zambia PLC will be held in the Zango Hall, Southern Sun Ridgeway Hotel, Lusaka on Tuesday 31st March 2020 commencing at 10:00 hours for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To consider and adopt the minutes of the 57th Annual General Meeting held on 28th March 2019.
2. To receive and adopt the Company’s Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31st December 2019.
3. To receive and consider the Directors’ recommendation that a dividend be declared for the year ended 31st December 2019.
4. To consider and adopt the recommendation for the appointment of the Auditors of the Company and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration.
5. To re-elect Mr. Jacob Jones Sikazwe and Mrs. Gertrude Mukuwa Imbwae who retire by rotation, in accordance with articles 75(B) and (C) of the Company’s Articles of Association, and to re-elect Mr. Patricio Jaime Chababo and Mr. Michael James Baker in accordance with article 75 (G) of the Company’s Articles of Association.
6. To transact any other business that may properly be transacted at the Annual General Meeting.
A member is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, and on a poll, to vote on his/her behalf. The proxy need not be a member of the Company. Proxy forms are available from the Company Secretary and must be lodged at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
By Order of the Board
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on 06 March 2020
- March 6, 2020 Create Date
- 186.63 KB File Size
- Expiry Date