27 Feb Notice Of The 53rd Annual General Meeting For The Year Ended 31 December 2014
Notice of AGM, EGM | Puma Energy Zambia Plc | Notice Of The 53rd Annual General Meeting For The Year Ended 31 December 2014
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 53rd Annual General Meeting of the members of Puma Energy Zambia Plc will be held in the Zango Hall, Southern Sun Ridgeway Hotel, Lusaka on Monday 23rd March, 2015 commencing at 10.00hours for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To consider and adopt the minutes of the 52nd Annual General Meeting held on 27th March, 2014.
2. To receive and adopt the Company’s Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31st December 2014.
3. To receive and consider the Directors’ recommendation that a dividend be declared for the year ended 31st December 2014.
4. To Consider and adopt the recommendation for the appointment of the Auditors of the Company and to authorize Directors to fix their remuneration.
5. To consider and adopt the recommendation for the re-appointment of Directors retiring by rotation in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association.
6. To transact any other business that may properly be transacted at the Annual General Meeting.
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, and on a poll, to vote on his/her behalf. The proxy need not be a member of the Company. Proxy forms are available from the Company Secretary and must be lodged at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
By Order of the Board
Alliel H Mwanza
27 February 2015
- February 27, 2015 Create Date
- 411.57 KB File Size
- Expiry Date