08 Apr 59th Annual General Meeting
Notice of AGM, EGM | Puma Energy Zambia Plc | 59th Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 59th Annual General Meeting of the members of Puma Energy Zambia PLC will be held by teleconference on the Zoom platform via the link provided below on Friday 30th April 2021 commencing at 12:00 hours for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To consider and adopt the minutes of the 58th Annual General Meeting held on 31st March 2020.
2. To receive and adopt the Company’s Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31st December 2020.
3. To receive and consider the Directors’ recommendation that a dividend be declared for the year ended 31st December 2020.
4. To consider and adopt the recommendation for the appointment of the Auditors of the Company and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration.
5. To re-elect Mr. Pinchi Simukwai and Mr. Silane Kalenga Mwenechanya who retire by rotation in accordance with articles 75(B) and (C) of the Company’s Articles of Association, and to re-elect Mr. Aaron Clay Johnson in accordance with article 75(G) of the Company’s Articles of Association.
6. To fix the remuneration of the Directors.
7. To transact any other business that may properly be transacted at the Annual General Meeting.
i. The proceedings will be conducted through the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88382509908?pwd=S1VDUDBFOGhiN2NPUEJoMVY1aVo5dz09
ii. Shareholders are required to register in advance through Share Track Zambia via email@example.com or +260 211 374777-79 and Fixed Lines: +260 960 640 613; +260 77 7774 775 . In order to register Shareholders must have a working email address and an active cell phone number.
iii. The window for registration for the Meeting shall open on Monday, 12th April 2021 at 08:00 hours and close on Thursday, 29th April 2021 at 17:00 hours.
iv. After registering shareholders will receive an email confirming successful registration and a subsequent email containing information about joining the Meeting closer to the meeting date.
v. A member is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend, and on a poll, to vote on his/her behalf. The proxy need not be a member of the Company. Proxy forms are available from Share Track and the Company Head Office at Stand No. 1710 Mungwi Road. To be valid the duly completed Proxy form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
By Order of the Board
- April 8, 2021 Create Date
- 222.91 KB File Size
- Expiry Date